1. Information note – form Contact us
( Legislative Decree 196/2003 “Code on the protection of personal data” - hereinafter referred to as the “Code”).
This information note is aimed at making users aware of the way in which EcommerceGrow will use their personal data before entering their data and it is necessary for users to read this information note before they enter their personal data.
2. How personal data is given by Users
Personal data are given directly by the user when completing the on-line form "Contact”
As the data requested in boxes marked with an asterisk are required to supply the requested service, the omission, partial or incorrect entry of this personal data will render the supply of this service impossible; however, the omission of non-mandatory personal data will not have any repercussions.
3. How the data will be used
Personal data are given directly by the user when completing the online form may be used as follows:
a) to answer requests from Users regarding Ecommerce Grow products and services
4. Processing Arrangements
Personal data is processed with automated means for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it has been collected.
Specific security measures are implemented to prevent the data from being lost, used unlawfully and/or inappropriately, and accessed without authorization.
5. Optional Data Provision
Subject to the specifications made with regard to navigation data, users are free to provide the personal data for requests for information or services provided on the website.
Failure to provide such data may entail the failure to be provided with the items requested.
6. Who may become aware of users’ personal data
Personal data may be seen by the employees or collaborators of the Data Controller, operating under his direct authority, and who are nominated in charge of or tasked with the use of personal data pursuant to Articles 29 and 30 of the Code and who will have received suitable operational training.
No data resulting from web-based services is either communicated or disseminated.
7. Data Subjects' Rights
Data subjects are entitled at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them and be informed of their contents and origin, verify their accuracy, or else request that such data be supplemented, updated or rectified (Section 7 of the Code).
“Article 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights”
Data subjects have the right to obtain information concerning:
• the origin of the personal data;
• the use of the data and the methods of its treatment;
• the software applied in the event of treatment carried out electronically;
• identification details of the Data Controller, those in charge of use of data as well as designated representatives in Italy;
• subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or could become aware of the personal data as designated representatives in Italy, as well as those in charge or delegated thereto.
Data subjects have the right to:
a) update, correct or, if the user requires, add to the data;
b) cancel, transform into anonymous form or block data treated in violation of the Law, including data whose conservation is not necessary for the reasons for which the data was collected or subsequently treated;
c) confirmation that the operations outlined in points a) and b) and their content has been transmitted to those to whom the data has been communicated or released, with the exception where said fulfillment is impossible or involves means which are manifestly disproportionate compared to the rights being protected.
Data subjects have the right to oppose, in total or in part:
• for legitimate reasons, the treatment of personal data which concerns the interested party, even if pertinent to the data collection;
• to the treatment of personal data which concerns the interested party for the scope of sending out advertising material or direct sales material or for market research or commercial communication.
8. Data Controller
The data controller is Aicod S.R.L. - Via Emilia Est 216/A, 43123, Parma ( PR), Italy
All requests should be emailed to email@example.com, faxed to +39 0521 232962, or sent by mail to
Via Emilia Est 216/A
43123Parma ( PR) Italy
Tel.: +39 0521 221280